Saturday, April 28, 2007

To my Readers of New Testament Christian Churches of America(NTCC)

Hello & God Bless You from a "So Called Christian":

Are you wondering why I'm writing here about your organization?

Are you curious to know who is behind this evil and devil blog?

I'm writing here because I LOVE YOU. Because I understand what is be inside your organization and be pushed to do things does not make sense to do it.

I'm writing because I want to let you know that the " Soul Winning" is a method of bring people to the organization and not a way a preach Jesus. Preaching is not invite people to church.

A good definition for preaching is this one:

Preaching is the proclamation of the word of God to men by men under assignment from God. It is the ordained means for the transmission of the word of God to a lost world; it serves also as an official means of grace for the building up and strengthening of the church of Christ.


Do you understand this definition?

Maybe not. It is not in your baggage of definitions and concepts.

Maybe you are laughing with your brothers about all these blogs around the Internet.

But exist a reason. The reason is to let the people know about what it is going on inside New Testament Christian Churches of America in Graham and other states around U.S. .

Also look around some people has more privilege than others.

Look around why so many unhappy couples?

Look around why some people does not care about their families?It is odd. I think so.

Why so many couples without childs?


Why a lot of respect to Davis and Kekel?

I have many reasons to write here in this blog. But remember the main reason is not make fun of you nor of the organization. The main reason is YOU.

Maybe you met me one day at Graham. It is sad I discovered a lot of things from this organization. After that moment I started to fight again the ideology behind the organization but not agains Jesus or against my God. He is your same God.

The only difference between you and me is one: I see and you are blind.

Please don't be stupid and start to laugh. Take a minute and think about your life.

Your brother and "So Called Christian"

No comments: