Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Tithe( My Opinion)

Hello and God Bless My Visitors,

Today I will like to write a little about the tithe inside this organization.

The first thing is " I hate someone asking for the tithe if I already know that all christian pay tithe and that is a responsibility as christians".


Please New Testament Christian Churches Leaders learn about how to talk about the tithe and request it.

Honestly I feel the organization has a real interest in the tithe. SURE this is the way the pay all the bills of the church BUT also all the bills of the leaders. I don't have any problem that a pastor get pay from the tithe but what really make me mad is the fact of all the luxury of these individuals.

Why a individual need a Cadillac? Oh my God.

I haven't see their homes but I can imagine how nice those house are.

But the only stupids persons who continue working 8 and more hours to give life to these individuals are those who remain inside that origanization.

Sorry brothers and sisters but someone need to talk loud to open at least one eye.

Well the tithe is a hot topic.

Do you know what I want to buy with the tithe of New Testament Christian Church?

A T.V a BIG T.V.

You know why?

Because I don't want to pass more 10% of my check to an individual who is not what he projects with their ugly face.

1 comment:

Christian Man said...

Hello,

Thanks by your comment. The first thing I want to say is the fact about the site is only to open the eyes of the people around this organization.

Honestly this organization has good people what its really sad is the control from the leaders in charge.