Friday, April 6, 2007

Judging Your Brother and the Plain Sinner: New Testament Christian Church

Today I woke up and I was thinking again about this organization. In my heart is not any intention to cause damage to the Gospel of Jesus that maybe is what the members think when they stop to read about their leaders and some stupid rules only to have control over them.

If I wrote here stupid is because in the New Testament Christian Church of Graham, M.C Kekel is used to talk in this way. So that means if I write in this way is not wrong and is not an offensive word. Also is not a typo.

Lets go to the meat of this post.

The topic of Today is: Judge your Brother and the Plain Sinner

Most of the individuals of New Testament Christian Church are used to Judge the people about what they see in front of their eye. They enjoy and they like to talk about the people who are not living in the way the organization teach. They like to make you feel bad about the relation between you and Jesus because you are not doing what they are doing to be in compliance with the Commanders Rules.

In my personal opinion I have learn that we are flesh and we are not free to be a sinner again. We still living in this world and every day is a new challenge to be a christian. So the whole purpose of the church is to help each other.

But the worst thing of this individuals is the HIPOCRESY. They talk about you and they talk about your family. Why?

Because in the church and the Devilnary(Seminary) is what they learn.

"If they(people from other churches and not-christian) are not a member of this organization they are a "so-called Christian" or a "Plain Sinner".

Oh God, this is wrong.

So as you can see here is a little comment about the New Testament Christian Churches of America.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a preacher's wife in NTCC. I would like to say that my husband nor I judge a person by what church they go to. My husband says in service all the time to go to the church where God wants you to go. If it is NTCC we will be glad, but to pray and ask God where He wants you to go. We also don't care how people dress. The Bible says to dress modestly, but it doesn't state exactly what to wear. I personally know some wonderful Christian women who don't dress like I do. Do I look down on them. Of course not! You wear what you feel God wants you to. Anyway, I'm sorry that was off subject. God bless you.